Monday, June 27, 2011

Bittys First Day

Hello all you bloggers. My name is Bitty and today is my very first blog post. I have been reading bloggies about Pugs and all different furiends for the last month and finally my Mommy let me have my ow blog!

I am a 5 year old female Pug. Even though my name is Bitty, I am not very bitty. Sometimes my Mommy calls me Bitty the Love Pug cause I love to snuggle up and because I love everyone I meet.


This picture is almost a whole year old and I look different now cause my Mommy put me on a diet. Ewww.

I hope I can find lots of furiends here becuase I sure think every dog out there is alot of fun.

See you soon

Bitty

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bitty!

    We just saw your note and we're so glad that you introduced yourself and told us about your bloggie!

    You are such a DOLL and can't BEEELIEVE that your mommy is starving you (ahem....putting you on a diet!)! Terrible!!!! If you need some reinforcements...just yell and we'll mail you a care package full of nommables!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete